Thank you Abbey for nominating me for the Starlight Blogger Award.
Here are the rules to the Starlight Award:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
First 3 Questions:
- If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why? Marilyn Monroe! She is one of my biggest inspirations in life. I love how positive she was despite how negative people were towards her. Her inspirational quotes are literally what got me through some of my toughest times. And her love for makeup and beauty? Ahhh!
- What is your favourite book and why? If I Stay. The story line was so intriguing. I’ve never read a book that I HAD to finish in one day because I couldn’t stop reading, until I read that one.
- Who is your favourite fiction character from any medium and why? Princess Tiana. She’s absolutely beautiful and her storyline fits just about every average girl in the world. I love the fact that she’s relatable.
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? I love that I can share the things that I am most passionate about with people all around the world and be an inspiration to them. I also love that I can connect with bloggers worldwide.
- What is your dream job? My dream job is to be a MUA and motivational speaker.
- If you could pick 1 famous person to read your blog, who would it be and why? Tamar Braxton! She is my fashion, makeup, fitness and life inspiration! I love everything she stands for. She’s an amazing woman.
The bloggers I would like to nominate are:
And the 3 questions I would like you to answer are:
- What prompted you to begin your blogging journey?
- What is your biggest inspiration/motivation in life?
- If you could give one message to the upcoming generation, what would it be? Why?
Thank you Abbey for the nomination. I look forward to reading all of the nominees answers.
-xo Asia La’Dawn